Phone: 0172-2600461, 5061404, 5061415 | Fax: 0172-2620746.
THE PUNJAB STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD.
THE FEROZPUR CENTRAL COOPERATIVE BANK LTD. FEROZPUR.
The Ferozepur Central Cooperative Bank was established in 1924. The area of operation of CCB Ferozepur Comprises Ferozepur, Guru Har Sahai and Zira sub division having six blocks namely Ferozepur, Ghall Khurd, Guru Har Sahai, Mamdot, Zira and Makhu. In our area of operation 75 % of population lives in rural areas. Our district being a border district has been declared industrially backward District. The main occupation of the people is Agriculture. Major crops in the Distt are paddy & wheat and Main source of irrigation is through canals CCB Ferozepur has 23 Branches in the Distt and 141 MPACS covering 662 villages with the CB. The major achievement of our bank during the year 2013-14 is appended as under.
As far as deposits are concerned our bank has registered a growth rate of 9.15% over 31.03.2013 i.e. deposit as on 31.03.2014 is Rs. 15936.87 Lacs . Share Capital of the Bank is Rs. 1062.43 Lacs as on 31.03.2014. Loan outstanding is Rs. 51142.12 lacs. Investment is Rs. 6077.87 lacs.
Lockers safe vaults have been provided to our Mamdot & Cantt Branches to provide locker facilities to public. The bank is under Core Bank System in all our branches as well as at H.O.
Registration of the Bank:
Bank was registered vide no. 313 , on dated 28.04.1924.
141 MPACS have been affiliated with this bank.
· This Bank has been allotted IFS Code No. UTIB0SFCB02 RTGS / NEFT facilities are available for customers to transfer their funds anywhere in India.
· Addhar cards are updated in customers saving Accounts and Gas subsidy is directly transferred in those accounts.
· Recovery of this Bank is 82.17% as on 30.06.2014. NPA has been decreased during 2013-14 i.e.2.55% as compared to 2.96% as on 31.03.2013.
· Bank has set up Financial Literacy Centre (FLC) in Ferozepur Block at Ferozepur City Branch. Financial education can broadly be defined as 'providing familiarity with and understanding of financial market products, especially rewards and risks, in order to make informed choices. Viewed from this standpoint, financial education primarily relates to personal finance to enable individuals to take effective action to improve overall well-being and avoid distress in matters that are financial.
· Ferozepur Bank has organized customers meets programs to educate peoples about various bank schemes and opened Sehkari Bank Bima / Saving accounts.
· Ferozepur Bank is emphasis on modernization of our Branch’s. We are shifting our Branches for customers and business prospective. We have moved one step ahead and shifted our Sugar Mill Branch from Sugar Mill premises to Zira City with Modern facilities.
Schemes Offered by Bank:-
Accounts & Deposits
· Current Accounts
· Rural Accounts
· Safe Deposit Locker
· Salary Accounts
· Savings Accounts
· Sehkari Bima Yojna
· No Frill Accounts
· Vehicle Loan
· Educational Loan
· ST Agri Loans/Kisan Credit Card Scheme
· Non Farm Sector Loan
· Urban Housing Loan Scheme
· Loans Against FD/LTD
· Loans for SHG
· Personal Loan
· Overdraft Against Salary
· Two Wheeler Loans
· Revolving Cash Credit
· Cash Credit to Traders & Businessmen
· Consumer Durable Loan (Salary Earner)
Consumer Durable Loan (Non-Salary Earner)
· Rural Housing Loan
· Mini Dairy Loan
· Two Wheeler Loan to farmers
· Second hand vehicle loan
Status of Board of Management: Elected Board
List of Key Personnel:
(a) Chairman Sh. Rohit Vohra 94639-00003
(b) Managing Director Sh. Jaspal Singh Dhillon 94171-53671
© Distt Manager Sh. Rajinder Singh Dhillon 98881-12911
Name of Branch
Date of Opening
Guru Har Sahai
Khosa dal Singh
Kohar Singh Wala
Mana Singh Wala
Thatha Dalel Singh
Jhoke hari har
Sugar Mills Zira